Special PVC Resin:
|Name||Viscosity/(mL/g)||Apparent density/(g/mL) ≥||Volatile matter (including water) mass fraction / % ≤||Absorption of 100g resin plasticizer /g≤||Residual vinyl chloride monomer content/(μg/g) ≤||Whiteness (160℃, 10min) / %≥||Tetrahydrofuran insoluble component content /%≥||Chlorine content / %||residuum|
Quality score / %
|250μm sieve ≤||63μm sieve ≤|
|Packing||In 25KG Bag.|
|Storage||It should be stored in a dry and ventilated warehouse to protect them from the sun and moisture.|
|Shipping||No dangerous goods.|
What is Special Polyvinyl Chloride Resin used for?
The JLTS-1 type is mainly used for:
1. Used for ABS blending modification, it can improve the flame retardancy and coloration of ABS alloy products and improve their mechanical properties.
2. For high fluidity PVC/ABS alloy, or directly for injection molding after toughening modification with MBS/AIM toughener.
3. For high transparent PVC products, after the use of transparent toughening additives, its light transmission in each band can be completely compared with AS(styryl-acrylonitrile copolymer), PMMA, PC and other high transparent materials.
4. Used for PVC film blowing.
5. Partial replacement of general PVC resin processing DOP and other plasticizer additives, with no plasticizer migration, non-toxicity, can improve the product thermal deformation temperature and other advantages.